Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Celebrating Valentine's Day with Your Family with these family-friendly ideas.
- Hold a “Secret Cupid” exchange: Prior to the event, draw names and prepare a small gift or craft a lovely card for your secret cupid. Help children with supplies to make their card or shopping for their gift.
- Red & Pink Dinner: See if you can create a whole dinner using only red and pink foods! Think ham, apples, red cabbage, beets, cranberry sauce, pink vodka sauce on tomato-basil pasta, strawberries and raspberries. Tint the mashed potatoes pink! Use your imagination to the delight of your whole family.
- Chocolate Creation: Create a special chocolate dessert together like a chocolate cake, cupcakes, homemade ice cream, chocolate pie, or even a fancy chocolate fondue!
- Decorate Valentine’s Day cookies for others: Turn Valentine’s Day into a family volunteer project and make cookies for grandparents, neighbors or teachers.
- Make a love list: Ask each family member to list 5 things they love about each of the other people in your family. During dinner, have each person read their list aloud, letting everyone hear their most exceptional qualities!
Celebrating Valentine’s Day with your family is a heartwarming affair that fosters love and togetherness. Children love doing nice things for others. Valentine’s Day can be the day to reinforce that habit. Contact Tony for any of your real estate requirements.